Yield: 1 Dozen Spring Rolls Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: A Trip to Thailand! (Season 3)
- Mix warm water and canola oil in a bowl.
- To assemble the spring rolls dip two sheets of rice paper in the warm water for 10 seconds remove and lay out on a flat surface. Place one mint leaf on the bottom and place a few matchsticks of each vegetable on top of the mint in a line followed by the shredded chicken and lettuce. Seal the spring roll the bottom of the rice paper to the center covering your filling next bring in the two outer left and right edges to the center creating a square. Roll the spring roll forward from edge to edge to create a cylinder. The mint leaf should show through creating a nice decoration.
- Repeat this process for all of the remaining rice paper wrappers.
- To make the sauce, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, and then place on top of the spring roll. The cilantro garnish finishes off the dish.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: A Trip to Thailand! (Season 3)
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- 3 cups Warm Water
- 24 Rice Paper Spring Roll Wrappers
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup Carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup Roasted Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Siracha (optional)
- Cilantro, garnish