- Combine chicken, chives, ginger, and shredded carrots. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a few dumpling wrappers on a flat work service. Brush the edges of the wrappers with water. Place a teaspoon of the chicken mixture in the center of each dumpling wrapper; gather the edges of the wrapper to the center to create a purse. Squeeze the edges to seal the filling inside. The final result should look like a mini purse with flat bottom and a curled frilly top.
- Repeat this process with the remaining filling and dumpling wrappers.
- Place the dumplings in a bamboo steamer and steam for 8 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce, combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and lime juice. Mix well and serve with the warm dumplings.
Large Wok Or Pot
- ½ pound Ground Chicken
- 1 pack Round Dumpling Wrappers
- 2 teaspoons Chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- ½ cup Shredded Carrots
- Salt and Pepper
- Water, in a small bowl
- ½ cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice