- Place the potatoes, carrots, and vegetable stock in a soup pot and bring to a simmer.
- Make a spice and herb bundle using the cheesecloth by placing the mustard seeds, cardamom, bay leaf, and thyme in the middle. Use the kitchen twine to tie the bundle into a small purse.
- Place spice and herb bundle in the soup pot with the potatoes and simmer until the potatoes are tender. About 10-12 minutes.
- Remove spice and herb bundle. Puree the potatoes in a blender or using a hand blender.
- Add yogurt to the puree and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with grape tomatoes and parsley.
- 2 White Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Carrots, cubed
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 2 Green Cardamom Pods
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- Kitchen Twine
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Parsley, garnish