- Rinse and dry chicken. Place in slow cooker.
- In a large bowl mix pineapple, onion, ginger, scallions, peppers, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, tarragon, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Pour into crock-pot.
- Cook covered for 6 hours on medium.
Large Mixing Bowl
- 3 pounds - chicken thighs
- 20 ounces - pineapple, canned, drained
- 1 - red onion, diced
- 4 - scallions, white part only
- ¼ teaspoon - ginger, minced
- ¼ cup - red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon - dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons - soy sauce
- 2 cloves - garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon - tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon - paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste