Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Stayin’ Cool in the Kitchen (Season 3)
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor and puree until smooth. Add extra olive oil or a touch of water if a thinner puree is desired.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with assorted vegetables.
Food ProcessorFull Episode: Stayin’ Cool in the Kitchen (Season 3)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Extra Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Assorted Vegetables to Dip