Very Veggie Breakfast Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray 4 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the egg whites with the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the egg and vegetable mixture to fill the ramekins half way. Sprinkle on a layer of the cheese and top with more of the egg and veggie mixture. Repeat these steps for all of the ramekins.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Enjoy warm.
- 6 Egg Whites
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Yellow Corn
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Non-stick Cooking Spray