- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pull off a piece of parchment paper that is about 6 inches wide. Fold it half and then cut out half of a heart.
- Open the parchment paper so that you see the full shape of the heart. On the right side of the heart shape put a piece of banana leaf. On top of the banana leaf, place the bell peppers and carrots to make a bed for the snapper. Finally, place snapper on top of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl mix together the coconut milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and culantro leaves. Spoon about 2 tablespoons over the fish.
- Close the parchment paper to form half of a heart. Crimp the edges closed by tightly folding the edges together to create a closed seal.
- Repeat these steps for each of the fish fillets.
- Lay out all of the parcels of fish on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. When opening be careful with steam that would build up into the closed parchment.
- 4 Pieces Parchment Paper, cut into a large heart shape
- 4 pieces Banana Leaf, cut into a rectangle roughly the same as the fillet (optional)
- 4 fillets Snapper, 4-6 ounces
- 1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper, julienne
- 1 Carrot, julienne
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Culantro leaves, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Orange, sliced