4 - 6 servings
2 hours 15 minutes
- Cut bananas into 2 inch pieces. (Bananas should not be too ripe) Insert a toothpick into the center of the banana.
- Place bananas on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and then place in freezer for 1 to 2 hours until frozen.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals stirring the chocolate between each time.
- Dip bananas in chocolate.
- While chocolate is still soft, dip in coconut and pecans.
- Return bananas to freezer until chocolate has hardened.
- 4 - bananas, not too ripe
- 16 - decorative toothpicks
- 1 bag - mini chocolate chips
- 4 ounces - shredded coconut
- 4 ounces - chopped pecans