- Place eggs in a saucepan with salted water. Boil on medium low for 8 minutes. Drain and submerge in cold water. Peel eggs and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and then use a small spoon to remove yolks to a separate bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, relish, shallots and salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with paprika.
- 1 dozen - Eggs
- ¼ cup - Low-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons - Relish
- 1 teaspoon - Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon - Shallots, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish