Join the global celebration of World Oceans Day with this delicious dish. Using sustainable seafood is always Twice as Good!
- Rinse all of the seafood with cold tap water. Pat dry with paper towels. Keep refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Combine the garlic, wine, butter, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl and stir.
- Season the trout and lobster with salt and pepper. Place in a large baking dish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining seafood to the baking dish. Pour the wine mixture over all of the seafood and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and the clams have all opened.
- Meanwhile use a mandolin or a vegetable spiralizer to make zucchini noodles with zucchini. Place noodles on a large platter.
- Serve the cooked seafood over the zucchini noodles, garnish with lemon and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Large Baking Dish
- 2 small Rainbow Trout, deboned and butterflied (US Farmed)
- 4-6 large Scallops (Farmed)
- 1 pound Snow Crab (Alaska)
- 2 Spiny Lobster Tails (Mexico)
- 1 pound Shrimp, head on (Us Farmed)
- 1 pound Clams, fresh
- 8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups White wine
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 4 Zucchini, large
- Parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges