Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 35 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften margarine. Using a mixer, cream margarine and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add flour to margarine mixture.
- Fold in butterscotch and chocolate morsels
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread batter evenly across the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cook 20-25 minutes. Cut into squares.
- ⅔ cup - Margarine
- 2 ½ cup - Brown Sugar, packed
- 3 cups - All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 3 - Eggs
- 1 tablespoon - Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ teaspoons - Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 6 ounces - Butterscotch Morsels
- 2 ounces - Milk Chocolate Morsels