Classic Greek Salad
- In a large bowl toss the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, and onion. Set aside.
- Use a small bowl to mix the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and oregano. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and pour over the salad. Toss the salad once more.
- Top the salad with the feta and olives. Enjoy.
- 3 heads Romaine Lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 2 Plump Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, chopped into round slices
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper