1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook carrots in water until tender. Remove from heat and drain.
- Put carrots in food processor with margarine and process until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, baking powder, flour, eggs, vanilla and ginger.
- Fold in the carrot mixture until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into 6 small greased soufflé ramekins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- ½ pound - Carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup - Margarine, melted
- ¼ cup - Granulated Sugar
- ½ teaspoon - Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons - All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 2 - Eggs
- ¼ teaspoon - Ground Ginger, Dry