Yield: 4-6 servings Cooking Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- In a small food processer, combine vinegar, sugar, red onion, salt, pepper, and vegetable oil. Process until thoroughly mixed. Pour in poppy seeds and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine red cabbage, green cabbage, carrots, apples, and green onion. Stir together.
- Pour dressing in dressing and toss.
- Can be refrigerated.
- 2 tablespoons - Apple-Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Honey
- 1 tablespoons - Red Onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon - Salt
- ¼ teaspoon - Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon - Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup - Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons - Poppy Seeds
- ½ head - Red Cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ head - Green Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 - Apple, sliced thin
- 2 - Carrots, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons - Green Onion, finely chopped