Yield: 4-6 Cooking Time: 10 Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Fantastic Finger Food (Season 3)
- Core the iceberg lettuce and pull all of the leaves apart to have a few large lettuce leaves for the bowls.
- Combine roasted chicken, corn, black beans, and chopped celery.
- In a jar mix the parsley, salsa, sour cream and lime juice. Pour over the chicken and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide two heaping spoons of the chicken into each lettuce bowl and top with chives.
Mixing bowlsFull Episode: Fantastic Finger Food (Season 3)
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup Roasted Chicken, shredded
- ½ cup Corn
- ½ cup Black Beans, canned & drained
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Mild Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chives, chopped in 1 inch long pieces