Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bjarni Gunnar Kristinsson
- Mix together the cucumber, celery, lemon juice, vinegar, chilly and olive oil in a bowl
- Lay the trout ribbons flat on a plate. Top the trout evenly with the celery and cucumber pickle.
- Break the goats cheese into little pieces and dot it around the salad before serving, with herbs for decoration.
- 200 grams Smoked Trout Ribbons or Thinly-sliced Raw Trout
- ½ Cucumber
- 2 sticks Celery, shaved
- 1 Lemon, iced
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Red chili, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 50 grams Cottage Cheese