1 hour 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Steam asparagus until bright green, about 5 minutes. Drain and dry. Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- In a skillet, sauté asparagus and shallots in margarine until the shallots are soft and translucent.
- Whisk eggs and thyme with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture on the asparagus. Cook over medium heat until the bottom is firm, but the top is still runny. Sprinkle egg mixture with parmesan.
- Place the skillet in the oven until the top of the egg mixture is firm and browned. About 8 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and cut in slices. Can be served warm or cold.
- 10-12 Stalks - Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons - Margarine
- 1 - Shallot, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons - Thyme, chopped
- 6 - Eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons - Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste