Fabulous Fruit Kabobs
- Use a melon baller to make small round balls from each of the melons.
- Assemble the kabobs by threading the wooden skewers through the fruit. Create a decorative pattern on each of the skewers.
- Dip a spoon into the honey and slowly drizzle on each of the skewers.
- Top with the toasted coconut.
- ½ Cantaloupe Melon
- ½ Honeydew Melon
- 1 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Small Strawberries, green top removed
- 1 cup Purple Grapes
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup Toasted Coconut
- 12 Wooden Skewers