- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spoon sauce on top of the crust. Top with chicken, pineapple, ham, bell pepper, mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until crust is crispy.
Equipment:Baking tray or pizza stone
- 1 - Prepared Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup - Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups - Chicken Breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup - Pineapple, diced
- 1 cup - Center Cut Baked Ham (nitrate free), diced
- ½ cup - Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 cup - Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup - Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded