Yield: 4 Servings Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
- In a bowl combine ginger, cilantro, rice wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the grated carrots to the ginger dressing and set aside.
- To assemble, lay the spinach wrap on a flat surface and layer the turkey, cheese and tomato slices. Spoon on the carrot and ginger mixture and top with the alfalfa sprouts.
- To close the wrap, gently lift one side of the wrap and fold it to the middle tucking it under the layered ingredients. Gently close it with the other side of the wrap making a cylindrical shape.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Carrots, grated
- 4 Spinach Wraps
- 8 slices Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced