Yield: 4 Cooking Time: 10 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Meet Us in Miami! (Season 3)
- To make the salad, shingle the tomatoes on a large platter, then top the tomatoes with the iceberg wedges and the sliced cucumbers. Sprinkle the croutons on top.
- To make the dressing, put the pre-made Joe’s Creamy Mustard Sauce in a jar. Add the garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Romano cheese and parsley. Close the jar and shake until well mixed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
Large PlatterFull Episode: Meet Us in Miami! (Season 3)
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, cut in 4 wedges
- 1 medium Tomato, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Croutons
- Joe’s Mustard Vinaigrette*:
- ½ cup Joe’s Creamy Mustard Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Minced Parsley