Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 40 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven. Add onion, carrot, celery and sauté until soft. Add garlic and sauté for less than a minute.
- Add chicken broth, cannellini beans, tomatoes, kale, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Simmer uncovered for approximately 30 minutes.
- Puree 2 cups of soup in a food processor. Put puree back in the pot.
- Spoon soup into bowls. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 - onion, chopped
- 3 - carrots, chopped
- ¾ cup - celery, chopped
- 4 cups - chicken broth
- 2 cups - cannellini beans, cooked
- 1 cup - kale, leaves pulled off stem
- 1 cup - tomatoes, diced in juice
- 5 tablespoons - parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves - garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ teaspoons - italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon - parsley, chopped