- Cook lobster in shell in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Lobster should be bright red. Put in ice bath to cool. Remove tail and claw meat. Finely chop.
- In a large bowl, mix lobster, tarragon, parsley, celery, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Fold in mayonnaise.
- Toast buns until lightly brown. Put watercress in bun and top with lobster salad. Sprinkle chives on the top.
- 2 whole - lobsters, 1 pound each
- 2 teaspoon - tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon - parsley, chopped
- 2 stalks - celery, diced
- ½ cup - lemon juice
- ⅓ cup - low-fat mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 - large hot dog buns
- 2 cups - watercress
- 1 tablespoon - chives, chopped