Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, bread and celery.
- Garnish with olive oil and paprika.
- ½ cup - roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 cups - garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 tablespoon - lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons - water
- 1 teaspoon - garlic, minced
- 12 - basil leaves
- 10 - mint leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- crackers, celery or bread for serving
- olive oil, garnish
- paprika, garnish