- Assemble all of the ingredients for the salad on a platter or large bowl.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the applesauce, oil, apple cider vinegar, golden raisins and a pinch of salt in a small jar. Secure the lid tightly and shake.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
- 3 cups Baby Kale
- 2 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Carrots, shredded
- ½ cup Red Beets, diced and cooked
- ½ cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Apple Sauce
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Golden Raisins
- Salt, to taste