- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place half a cup of shredded chicken in each pie dish.
- Top chicken with carrots, peas, onion, and celery evenly divided. In a blender, mix the chicken broth, cornstarch, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, thyme, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Pour about half a cup of liquid in each pie to cover the vegetables and chicken.
- Place all of the sheets of puff pastry dough on a cutting board. Use a ring mold that is 1/3 of the size of the pie dish to cut out 12 small circles from pastry dough. Carefully place three overlapping circles on top of each pie.
- Use a pastry brush to coat the puff pastry dough with olive oil.
- Bake the pies on a baking tray for 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
Mini Pie Dishes
- 2 cups Roasted Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, diced small
- 1 cup Green Peas, frozen
- ½ cup Pearl Onions, frozen
- 1 cup Celery, diced small
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Thyme Leaves
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry Dough
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 Mini Round Pie Dishes