- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine potatoes and leeks in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Put in a single layer on baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast for 30 to 35 minutes. Turn vegetables while cooking 2 or 3 times.
- Place cooked potatoes in food processor add arugula, chicken broth and pan liquid while pureeing.
- Once reached desired consistency add sour cream and salt.
- In a dutch oven add all of the contents that have been pureed. Over low heat the soup adding additional broth if necessary. Let cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 1 pound - yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups - leeks, chopped
- 3 tablespoons - olive oil
- 2 cups - arugula
- 1 cup - chicken broth
- ½ cup - low-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup - parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup - parsley