- Mix together sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, and parsley.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Place two pieces of ham, cheese, and turkey on each one trying to cover the entire tortilla in one layer. Roll the tortilla into a cylinder.
- Place the toothpicks along the seam side of the tortilla leaving an inch space between each toothpick.
- Use a serrated knife to slice between each toothpick.
- ½ cup Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Parsley
- 4 Large Tortillas
- 8 Ham, thinly sliced
- 8 Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 Roasted Turkey, thinly sliced
- Decorative Tooth Picks