6 - 8 servings
1 hour 30 minutes
- Crumble graham crackers using a food processor. Add margarine, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt process until blended and there are no visible large pieces of the crackers.
- Put cracker mixture in pie plate and mold to create pie crust. Refrigerate until firm.
- Mix yogurt and orange zest. Scoop into refrigerated pie crust and spread evenly. Freeze until solid.
- Slice and serve with strawberries.
- 20 - graham crackers
- ½ cup - margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons - sugar
- 1 tablespoon - cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon - nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon - salt
- 1 quart - low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoon - orange zest
- 2 cups - frozen strawberries, in syrup, thawed