4 - 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on a large baking pan in a single layer. Sprinkle onions on the top. Season with Herbs de Provence and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and place mixture in food processor.
- Add the tomato mixture to a heated Dutch oven add chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and basil.
- 3 pounds - tomatoes, cored and cut in half
- 1 - onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon - herbs de provence
- 1/3 cup - olive oil
- 3 cups - chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons - sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- low-fat sour cream, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon - basil, chopped