Yield: 4 Servings Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Best Burgers Ever! (Season 3)
- In a skillet, sauté onion and carrots until slightly tender.
- Add the garlic and kale. Cook until tender. Let cool.
- In a large bowl crush the beans with a potato masher until they are slightly mashed.
- Add the cooled vegetables, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg whites, crackers, cumin, and mustard oil. Fold until the ingredients are incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into desired patty size.
- To cook sear the patties in a skillet with a touch of oil to warm throughout.
- Combine the brown mustard, honey, and parsley in a small bowl. Spoon the mustard over the cooked patties and enjoy.
Measuring cupsFull Episode: Best Burgers Ever! (Season 3)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Kale, finely chopped
- 1 can Red Beans, drained
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Black Eyed Peas, drained
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, grated (optional)
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Ground Whole Wheat Crackers
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Oil (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, chopped
- Burger Buns
- Lettuce and Sliced Tomatoes