4 - 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350ºF .
- Put coconut on a baking pan in a single layer. Cook 3-4 minutes until a light brown. Do not overcook.
- Put fruit in a large bowl.
- In a bowl whisk honey, mint, zest and lime juice until fully incorporated. Pour over fruit and toss.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- ½ cup - sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 - kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 - banana, peeled and sliced
- 12 - green grapes, halved
- 1 - mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 - nectarine, segmented
- 1 cup - pineapple, diced
- 1 can - mandarin orange slices
- 2 tablespoons - honey
- 2 tablespoons - mint, chiffonade
- 1 - lime, zested
- 1 - lime, juiced