Yield: 4-6 Cooking Time: 10 Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Fantastic Finger Food (Season 3)
- Wash and dry the flowerpots.
- Divide all of the vegetables between 5 flowerpots.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a food processor and pulse until all of the ingredients are combined and spinach and arugula are totally pureed.
- Portion the dipping sauce into the remaining flowerpot.
- Make a bed of arugula on a plate to mimic the look of grass. Serve the flower pots with veggies and dipping sauce on the plate with arugula.
Food ProcessorFull Episode: Fantastic Finger Food (Season 3)
- 6 Small Terra Cotta Flower Pots
- 1 cup Baby Carrots, washed
- 1 cup Celery, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Arugula
- ½ cup Spinach
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Chives
- 2 tablespoons Dill
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Arugula, for garnish