Yield: 4-6 Portions Cooking Time: 25 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Amazing After School Snacks! (Season 4)
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Dip the cut zucchini into the flour, then the egg, and last the panko. Lay the coated zucchini on a baking tray.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and spray with the nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- To prepare the dipping sauce combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Serve the warm zucchini fries with the dipping sauce.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: Amazing After School Snacks! (Season 4)
- 2 Zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks
- ½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Egg Whites, beaten
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Celery Salt
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Chives