Asparagus with Serrano Ham
- Place a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill a deep bowl with ice and cover half way with water, set aside. Trim the ends off the asparagus. Once the water comes to a boil add the asparagus and cook until they turn bright green 1-2 minutes. Quickly remove the asparagus and add them to the ice water. Once the asparagus are cold, remove them from the ice water and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Lay a piece of the Serrano ham on a clean work surface. Lay an asparagus spear in the end of the Serrano ham and roll the ham around the asparagus. Repeat this step for all the asparagus. Set aside.
- Add the yogurt, goat cheese, red bell pepper, paprika, salt and pepper to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Spoon the puree into a serving bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the puree. Serve with the asparagus.
- 20 large Asparagus Spears
- 20 Thin Slices of Serrano Ham
- ½ cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Goat Cheese
- ½ cup Diced Roasted Red Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil