- Combine cauliflower, radicchio, fennel, celery, chives, apple and lemon zest in a large bowl.
- In a small food processor, combine walnut oil, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 2 teaspoons - Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup - Lemon Juice
- ½ cup - Walnut Oil
- ¼ cup - Walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ pound - Cauliflower, sliced thin
- 3 ounces - Radicchio, torn in small pieces
- ½ bulb - Fennel
- 6 sticks - Celery, sliced thin
- ¼ cup - Chives
- ½ cup - Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 2 teaspoons - Lemon Zest
- 1 - Gala Apple, sliced in matchsticks