- In a mini food processor add rice vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process until well incorporated.
- In a mixing bowl combine corn, tomatoes, scallions, mozzarella cheese, basil and parsley. Pour in dressing and mix. Garnish with whole basil leaves.
Equipment:Small Food Processor
- 1 tablespoon - Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- ¼ teaspoon - Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup - Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups - Corn Kernels, use fresh corn if possible
- 1 cup - Grape Tomatoes, red and/or yellow
- 3 tablespoons - Scallion, sliced very thin
- 4 ounces - Mozzarella, cut into very small cubes
- ½ cup - Basil Leaves, chopped (more for garnish)
- ½ cup - Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped