Yield: 4-6 servings Cooking Time: 10 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- In a jar combine white balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt. Close jar tightly and shake.
- In a salad bowl, combine kale, raisins, cranberries, and pine nuts. Add dressing and toss. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons - White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Honey
- 4 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 bag - Baby Kale
- 2 tablespoons - Golden Raisins
- 2 tablespoons - Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons - Pine Nuts, toasted
- ⅛ cups -Parmesan Cheese, shaved