Recipe courtesy of Mi Tierra Café
2 Dozen Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixer.
- Add the vanilla.
- Put mixer on low and slowly add the flour.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Roll individual cookies in small crescents and bake at 300 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven let them cool, until warm enough to handle, toss the cookies in powdered sugar to coat and serve.
- 1 cup Softened Butter
- ½ cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar, for dusting