- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lay mini filo cups on a baking sheet in an even layer and bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle each filo cup with a pinch of mozzarella cheese
- Place one half of the grape tomato in each filo cup.
- Top with goat cheese, basil, olive oil and a touch of salt and pepper. Bake the cups for 4 minutes.
- 1 package Mini Filo Cups, frozen
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper