- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out dough. Use a round cookie cutter (about 3 inches in diameter) to cut out 6 rounds. Place rounds in large muffin cups and press to sides and bottom. Dock dough with fork.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce into muffin cups. Fill with mushrooms and top with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper.
- Remove pizza cups from muffin tins and top with tomato mixture.
Equipment:Medium Muffin Tin
- 1 can - Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup - Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup - Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup - Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 - Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup - Basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon - Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon - Sherry Vinegar
- ½ tablespoon - Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste