Yield: 1 Bundt Cake Cooking Time: 25 Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Time for Breakfast! (Season 3)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mash the banana with a fork until it has no visible large chunks.
- Add both the brown sugar and granulated sugar to banana and whip with a hand mixer until fluffy. Slowly add the egg and egg white and whip until all of the ingredients are well mixed and have doubled in volume.
- Add the vanilla extract, Greek yogurt and the vegetable oil to the bananas.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries.
- Mix the honey, oatmeal and cinnamon in a bowl and line the bottom of the Bundt pan with the oatmeal mixture.
- Pour the blueberry cake batter over the oatmeal in the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool and turn the pan upside down to unmold the cake. Slice the cake and enjoy
Mixing BowlsFull Episode: Time for Breakfast! (Season 3)
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Ripe Banana, sliced
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ cups Blueberries
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 cup Instant Oats
- ¼ cup Cold Butter, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon