- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool completely. Slice in half if small or in quarters if large.
- Combine cooled potatoes, sugar snap peas, orange bell pepper, celery, and scallions in a large bowl and toss gently. Set aside.
- In a food processor or small jar combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Pour over the potato mixture.
- Serve the potato salad over a bed of arugula. Best eaten chilled.
Food Processor or Small Jar
- 2 cups Small Purple Potatoes
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- ½ cup Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup Celery, diced
- ½ cup Scallions, sliced thin
- 1 cup Arugula
- 2 tablespoons Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Shallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Champagne Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper