Yield: 4 - 6 servings Cooking Time: 10 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Mix garlic, oregano, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Wisk in olive oil and vinegar and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl toss lettuce, tomatoes, celery, cheese, turkey and olives.
- Toss with dressing. Top with Parmesan cheese.
2 Mixing Bowls
- ½ cup - iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup - bibb lettuce
- 2 - tomatoes, cut in eighths
- 2 stalks - celery, sliced
- ½ cup - red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup - swiss cheese, cut in julienne strips
- ½ cup - turkey, julienne strips
- ¼ cup - spanish olives, pitted
- 2 teaspoons - parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup - white wine vinegar
- ½ cup - olive oil
- 4 cloves - garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon - worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon - oregano
- 2 teaspoons - lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste