- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Steam salmon in a steamer pan for 12 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked. Shred in small pieces using a fork.
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the salmon burgers. Use a 4-inch round ring mold to make 4 salmon patties. Place the ring mold onto the baking sheet and spoon salmon mixture into the ring. Use the back of the spoon to press the mixture into the mold.
- Repeat for the remaining 3 portions of the salmon mixture.
- Bake the salmon burgers in the preheated oven for 10 minutes turning once during cooking or cook them in a sauté pan with a touch of oil over medium heat for 4 minutes per side.
- Combine the mayo, Dijon, dill, and capers in a small bowl. Place cooked salmon burgers over a bed of mixed greens and top with the dill sauce and a few croutons.
4 Inch Round Ring Mold
- 1 pound Salmon
- ¾ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Low-Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Dill, chopped
- 1tablespoon Capers, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups Mixed Greens
- Pumpernickel Croutons for garnish