- Heat a large sauté pan or wok to medium heat. Add the oil, shallot, and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute constantly stirring.
- Add all of the mushrooms and sauté for an additional 4 minutes.
- Last add the sweet soy and season with salt and pepper. Sauté an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and garnish with the chopped parsley.
Large Sauté Pan or Wok
- 2 tablespoons Canola or Peanut Oil
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Enoki Mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 cups Shimeji Mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Maitake Mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Soy
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Parsley