- Toss shrimp with ginger, lime zest, and lime juice in a mixing bowl cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- In a wok or large sauté pan heat oil over medium heat and add the bean sprouts, napa cabbage, snow peas, and red bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside.
- Toss marinated shrimp in the heated wok and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add soy sauce and hoisin sauce and stir for another minute.
- Add the vegetables back to the wok and cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and top with cilantro and peanuts.
Wok or Sauté Pan
Spoon or Spatula
- 1 pound Shrimp, pealed and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1 Lime, zested
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped