Yield: 4-6 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- In a food processor, mix shallots, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, lemon juice, thyme and salt and pink peppercorns. Process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, basil. Add the strawberries.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss.
Mini Food Processor
- 1 - Shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons - White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon - Sugar
- ¼ cup - Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons - Thyme, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 2 - Pink Peppercorns
- 3 cups - Baby Spinach
- ½ cup - Basil
- 2 cups - Strawberries, hulled and halved