Yield: 2 Dozen Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: A Trip to Thailand! (Season 3)
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add vegetable oil, salt and rice and stir gently.
- Add carrots and edamame. Stir.
- Cover and cook for 18-22 minutes. Rice should be tender.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: A Trip to Thailand! (Season 3)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 cups Short Grain White Rice
- ½ cup Carrots, chopped
- ½ cup Shelled Edamame
- ½ cup Toasted Coconut Flakes