- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Use a spoon to scoop out the center and seeds of each zucchini and discard the seeds. Place the hollow zucchini in a baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium heat. Add olive oil, onions, garlic, and carrots and cook for two minutes, allow to cool.
- In a bowl combine the beef, cooled vegetables, and egg. Mix well and season with the dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture evenly into each zucchini, top with the feta cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
Large Sauté Pan
- 4 Zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Veal
- 1teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mint
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Crumbled Feta
- Nonstick Cooking Spray